Corporation member use information

You can choose Korea, Nepal, Vietnam, Philippines International Money Transfer Services.

Corporation member information
Contents Remittance Limit
You must submit documents confirming that you are a registered corporation in Japan.
-It is necessary to be able to receive mail from the address of the head office of commercial registration.
-Corporate information and account executives must submit a My Number card.
  • You can apply for remittance via internet / mobile.
  • Preparation documents: Copy of corporate registration, actual master list
  • If the representative and application is differ, the additional documents are one of the residence card, Japanese driver's license, Japanese passport ways
  • Inquiry:
    Nepal,Vietnam : 03-4570-2220
    Korea : 03-4570-2220
  • E-Mail :