Non member use information

You can choose Korea, Nepal, Vietnam, Philippines International Money Transfer Services.

Non member information
Contents Remittance Limit
For each transaction, we confirm the agreement of the Terms of Use and the identity verification documents.
Foreigners who do not have a MA number card can send money to a foreign issuing passport.
  • You can apply for remittance via internet / mobile.
  • Preparing documents: one of the residence card, Japanese driver's license, Japanese passport ways
  • Confirm Docs :
  • Inquiry:
    Nepal,Vietnam : 03-4570-2220
    Korea : 03-4570-2220
  • E-Mail :